As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
This Senior Digital Designer will work collaboratively on all digital projects. This is a hands-on design position, responsible for expanding a brand identity in the digital space, including the design of websites, email blasts and digital media. The person will also have the ability to work independently and manage projects from start to finish.
- Design for diverse and strategic brand and digital experiences
- Design and construct web pages, emails, and digital marketing pieces
- Generate ideas, articulating and defending your point of view with the larger team
- Collaborates and communicates with the Digital Creative Director, Developers, and Project Manager on digital concepts, development of brand ideas, and execution of Digital creatives
- Takes direction well and follows brand guidelines
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ years of related digital design experience
- Proficiency in Figma, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders
- Up-to-date with the latest web trends, techniques, and technologies
- Solid understanding of responsive design
- Multitasking and attention to details
Nice to have:
- Working knowledge of CSS3/HTML5 skills
- Web/mobile user interface design knowledge/experience
- Freehand drawing