Acronis sets the standard for cyber protection and our mission is to empower people by providing them with cutting edge technology that will enable them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their business’ and lives depend on.
As a Cloud Frontline Support Specialist you will be responsible for supporting MSPs, partners and customers of Acronis, and resolving Acronis Cyber Platform technical incidents with the help of available resources (Knowledge base, public and internal documentation), your own expertise and cooperation with colleagues within Support organization. You will craft solutions and deliver initial product setup, perform initial issue troubleshooting, escalate issues to the next Support level, communicate with MSPs to their complete satisfaction.
- Answer how-to questions and customer care requests related to Acronis Cyber Platform
- Work on resolving various technical incidents for the MSPs involving Acronis products.
- Perform technical analysis of a technical issue and define an action plan for fixing it.
- Be responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with partners.
- Maintain deep knowledge of Company operations to support partners’ requests effectively.
- Interact with various departments (Experts, Partner Success, Analysts) to analyze and resolve problems.
- Meet and exceed KPIs set for your role (customer satisfaction, productivity, interaction quality and others).
- Fluent English (both verbal and written) + Korean (native)
- 1 or more years of work experience in a similar role (preferably in Hosting tech support or Managed Service Provider business)
- Good communication skills and customer focus, ability to prioritize and switch between a variety of time-sensitive issues
- Hands-on experience administering Windows Server (know how to gather and analyze various Windows logs and dumps)
- Knowledge of Linux/UNIX basics, CLI – as a strong plus
- Awareness of the modern Virtualization technologies (experience deploying and managing virtual machines on VMware ESXi / Microsoft Hyper-V clusters) – as a strong plus
- Experience with Business applications (MS Exchange, MS SQL, MySQL, Oracle DB, Citrix XenApp, NTP servers) – as a strong plus
- Passion for troubleshooting, ability to come up with efficient solutions for complex cross-platform issues.