As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
We are currently looking for a QA engineer to join our engineering team at R&D center in Sofia, Bulgaria. The goal of this position is to thoroughly test and deliver highest quality software-defined storage developed by the team as a part of the Acronis Cyber Infrastructure: the hyper-converged infrastructure solution. This solution is extremely important for Acronis itself and for third-party customers as an infrastructure basis for all sorts of services and as a base for data center infrastructure solutions.
- Become a key QA engineer in Acronis Cyber Infrastructure
- Execute Web application functional tests (new functionality and regression testing)
- Test design and scenarios development
- Maintain and design test environments required for tests execution and manual tests
- Develop automated testing tools and automate test scenarios
- Work with other teams to understand the business requirements and logic, relevant use cases, scenarios and functional flows for the system under test
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ year of experience in QA
- Confident knowledge of Quality Assurance theory: principles, methodologies and techniques
- Strong Linux user
- Strong understanding of the network stack
- Solid understanding of HTTP / Authentication / Web services/ REST API
- Understanding CI/CD systems.
- English (intermediate and higher — able to read and understand technical documents)
Would be a plus:
- Python (or other scripting language) programming skills
- Ability to configure complex testing environment (Windows\Linux; server\desktop), third-party apps etc.
WE OFFER (AFTER RELOCATION):
- Attractive remuneration
- Public Transport Support
- Multisport card
- Additional Health & Dental insurance
- Annual paid leave of 25 working days
- Free fresh fruits in the office
- Free drinks (Coffee/Tea/Water)
- Free parking slot
- Tickets for conferences and seminars
- Challenging atmosphere and interesting projects
- Future career development in a multinational company
- Offsite events and parties