As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection — solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications, and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
One of Acronis' cyber protection pillars is Privacy. As Product Manager at Acronis, you will be responsible for wearing many hats. In this fast-paced environment, you will drive the strategy, roadmap and delivery of o of Privacy protection within the product portfolio. You will work directly with cross-functional business and engineering teams to determine privacy/security focused requirements for specific verticals and business use cases. You have an entrepreneurial mindset, with a bias for designing open, flexible solutions that can evolve with Acronis product suite and target audiences.
- Work with other product managers to get privacy items on product specific roadmaps.
- Identify unmet customer needs and market opportunities conducting the communications with product buyers and channel partners
- Create and manage software requirements and use cases for internal and external development.
- Develop, implement, and measure Key Performance Indicators (KPI) metrics for product roadmap; Use KPIs for data driven business decisions and roadmap development.
- Facilitate communication throughout the development process inside Acronis, collaborate with designers, engineers, and other cross-functional stakeholders to build and ship high quality products
- Coordinate release activities and launch process with partners and Acronis Sales, Marketing and Support teams.
- Develop a deep understanding of new customers’ needs as well as wants, make data-driven decisions about direction to grow
- Perform competitive analysis
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ years of Product/Program Management or System Analyst experience in the technology sector
- Prior experience owning the development of online privacy products (VPNs, data monitoring, browser add ons)
- Hands on experience crafting and delivering product strategies for SaaS products
- Familiarity with global data protection law and associated frameworks (GDPR, CCPA, APEC CBPR, HIPAA, AICPA Privacy Maturity Model, NIST frameworks, ISO frameworks, etc.).
- Translating and communicating complex privacy topics in simple terms for business stakeholders.
- Communicating and project managing privacy asks from different teams and helping to facilitate what’s needed.
- Helping to create a more scalable and world-class privacy program, including ongoing improvement of privacy maturity and privacy metrics.
- Experience in Agile software development and familiarity with tools (Jira, Confluence)
- Ability to interact and communicate with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent communications, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Fluent English (written & verbal)