As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
Acronis is implementing projects to integrate the Acronis Cyber Cloud service with the most popular solutions in the sphere of billing, RMM and PSA solutions. We already implement integration with such products as ConnectWise, Appdirect, Plesk, cPanel. In this project, we plan to create a completely new SDK for creating PSA and RMM integrations with Acronis Cyber Cloud.
- Analysis of requirements for the product
- Development and writing of quality code on Go
- Maintenance of business logic by unit-tests
- Support QA team in technical matters
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 1+ year of experience writing well-designed, high-quality production code
- Knowledge of Golang
- Experience with databases (MySQL or PostgreSQL)
- Knowledge of software implementation best practices
- Good interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent English
Would be a plus knowledge of:
- Python 3.x
- Principles of REST / RESTful