Acronis sets the standard for cyber protection and our mission is to empower people by providing them with cutting edge technology that will enable them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their business’ and lives depend on.
Acronis is seeking a Program Manager with a strong passion for technology and innovation who can guide products from start to launch specifically in the Cybersecurity space. You will help to drive the strategy, vision, roadmap, functional definition, and design of the cyber protection of various workloads (servers, workstations, mobile devices) as well as network security working alongside talented and dedicated engineering teams evolving in an agile-driven environment.
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis’ business, so we are looking for a highly-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced and high-volume, work environment. The ideal candidate for this position will not only possess the skills and experience required but will also possess a positive attitude and ability to solve complex problems and work in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment. And just like every position at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
- Perform market and competitive analysis
- Identify unmet customer needs and market opportunities
- Write detailed product feature specifications and work closely with development team
- Work closely with Marketing team to create messaging and other collateral and develop marketing/sales strategies
- Develop a deep understanding of new customers’ needs as well as wants, make data-driven decisions about direction to grow
- Facilitate communication throughout the development process inside Acronis, collaborate with designers, engineers, and other cross-functional stakeholders to build and ship high quality products
- Perform product trainings for Marketing, Sales and PR teams
- Reviewing product data to ensure that the field force is kept up to date on new developments regarding the companies or competitors’ products
- 3+ years of Product/Program Management experience in the technology sector
- Proven track record of translating customer pains into product features and delivering delightful customer experiences that drive results
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, and analytical skills coupled with overall good communication and presentation skills
- Highly collaborative and comfortable executing in a cross-functional, matrix environment
- Comfortable working in a hands-on, collaborative and flexible environment, with the ability to manage multiple product projects simultaneously while driving towards aggressive goals
- Experience in market analysis
- Experience in collecting and documenting requirements, product specifications
- Experience in working with project management and requirements preparation tools (e.g. Jira, Confluence)
- Proficiency in decomposing the requirements into work items, e.g. Stories
- Data-driven person, have basic statistical analysis skills
- Experiences with web hosting is a plus
- Fluent English
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.