Acronis sets the standard for cyber protection and our mission is to empower people by providing them with cutting edge technology that will enable them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their business’ and lives depend on.
Acronis is seeking a Product Manager with a strong passion for technology and innovation who can guide products from start to launch specifically in the Cybersecurity space. You will help to drive the strategy, vision, roadmap, functional definition, and design of the cyber protection of web hosting workloads (web hosting server, control panels, SQL servers, etc.) working alongside talented and dedicated engineering teams evolving in an agile-driven environment.
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis’ business, so we are looking for a highly-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced and high-volume, work environment. The ideal candidate for this position will not only possess the skills and experience required but will also possess a positive attitude and ability to solve complex problems and work in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment. And just like every position at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
- Participates in early-stage discussions of business ideas, provide a helping hand and technical expertise but also reasonably critique the ideas coming from Product Managers and Business staff
- Accepts new functionality ideas coming from Product Management into work by R&D according to a defined set of criteria
- Decomposes new functionality ideas in form of product requirements into a set of technical requirements and drive it to the moment of successful production use by happy customers
- Identifies cross dependencies, integration points, and risks, bridge various roles (developers, QAs, designers, technical writers, etc.) and teams together towards the common goal of high quality and timely release of new product functionality
- Keeps the balance between new product functionality and the technical/architectural improvements according to the agreed quotas
- Accepts the implemented functionality and demonstrate it to requestors
- 4+ years of Product Management experience in the technology sector
- Proven track record of translating customer pains into product features and delivering delightful customer experiences that drive results is a must
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, and analytical skills coupled with overall good communication and presentation skills.
- Highly collaborative and comfortable executing in a cross-functional, matrix environment
- Comfortable working in a hands-on, collaborative and flexible environment, with the ability to manage multiple product projects simultaneously while driving towards aggressive goals
- Experience in market analysis
- Experience in collecting and documenting requirements, product specifications
- Experience in working with project management and requirements preparation tools (e.g. Jira, Confluence)
- Experiences with web hosting is a plus
- Fluent English
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.