As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
We are looking for a Senior QA Engineer to join our Web Development team. You will help our company ensure our websites are built in accordance to the requirements and are following the best practices and quality standards in terms of usability, security and performance.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create automated test scripts to verify functional and non-functional requirements of a website
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing websites
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Manage our current QA vendors
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 5+ years as a quality assurance engineer experience
- Experience in script-writing and testing
- Experience in performance testing, integration testing and test automation (e.g, Selenium)
- Understand CI/CD with the ability to integrate with Build pipelines
- BDD acceptance criteria understanding and execution
- Knowledge of and experience with QA methodologies
- Strong understanding of website development methodologies and quality processes
- Strong understanding of HTML5, CSS3 and modern browser technologies
- Understanding of REST/JSON web services
- Proficient understanding of software development tools such as Gitlab
- Ability to work in Scrum team
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently
- Familiar with Atlassian tools (JIRA, Confluence)
- Good teamwork and collaboration skills
- Upper-Intermediate English