As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
We are looking for skilled Project Manager to join our Acronis Cyber Platform team to coordinate multiple integration projects developed internally and by partners and help us drive growth of Acronis Cyber Platform eco-system.
- Create and manage software requirements and use cases for internal and external development.
- Work closely with other Product and Project managers to ensure the scope will be executed.
- Prepare scope of work documents for external development teams, participate in building project plans, and track their execution.
- Work with strategic partners, interested in development of integrations with Acronis Cyber Platform, on defining the integration projects scope and timelines. Keep track of the timelines.
- Work with R&D, Datacenter Operations, and other departments to clear technical roadblocks partners may face.
- Coordinate release activities and launch process with partners and Acronis Sales, Marketing and Support teams.
- Provide feedback to Acronis Product Management team based on the executed projects
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ years in Product Manager or System Analyst role in a software or systems integration company
- Ability to work on technical level: understand APIs descriptions, form product requirements based on APIs available
- Experience in Agile software development and familiarity with tools (Jira, Confluence)
- Understanding of modern technology and its business application: open source, APIs, micro-services, cloud, mobile and AI
- Ability to interact and communicate with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent communications, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Fluent English