Acronis has pioneered the new IT discipline of Cyber Protection, which combines data protection and cybersecurity into a unique and integrated approach. The Acronis Cyber Protect solution is a ground-breaking approach with innovative technology that is revolutionizing the industry as we know it. Acronis is entering an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion, and has recently received a $250 million dollar investment from CVC Capital Partners, bringing our total valuation to more than $2.5 billion. So we are looking for more talented and hard-working individuals who are ready for a new challenge and will join us on our mission to protect the digital world!
We are looking for a Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) in our team to bring their experience and eagerness to learn and develop within a team of top-notch engineers, maintaining and developing automation and use principles of Infrastructure as a Code for a Worldwide network of cloud data centers.
We’re looking for the next member of our “A-Team.” Are you a highly-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced and high-volume work environment? Do you possess a positive can-do, never-give-up attitude? Do you play nice with others on a team? Are you ready to make an impact?
- Maintaining and improving the existing systems
- Using principles of CI/CD and Infrastructure as Code to bring up systems on a new level
- Using public clouds to expand the abilities of our current processes
- Researching new ways of automation and create flexible and reliable products
- Building automation culture, sharing experience, coaching and bringing ideas to DCO, QA, DEV teams
- At least 5 years as a System Administrator or at least 3 years as a DevOps/SRE engineer
- Experience in automation development
- Strong Linux administration skills
- Strong Python development skills (you should understand the difference between structures)
- Knowledge in the network stack (you should know about NGINX, DNS, DHCP, PXE and the difference between firewall, routing, NAT)
- Knowledge about principles of Infrastructure as Code
- Knowledge about principles of CI/CD
- Knowledge in virtualization and containerization
- Knowledge in provision and orchestration systems
- Knowledge about public and hybrid clouds
- English (at least upper-intermediate)
- Strong communication skills for communication with teams in multiple countries
- Knowledge in programming patterns, OOP
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Projects on Golang
- Experience in project management
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.