As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis sets the standard for hybrid cloud IT data protection through its backup, active protection against ransomware, disaster recovery, and secure file sync and share solutions. Acronis delivers easy, fast, complete and affordable data protection of all files, applications and operating systems across any environment—virtual, physical, cloud, mobile and applications. Founded in 2003 in Singapore, with global headquarters in Switzerland, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
We are currently looking for a Senior Frontend Developer to join our Engineering team in the R&D center in Sofia, Bulgaria. Our team is working on an Acronis Cyber Infrastructure product that provides a software-defined infrastructure built on top of distributed storage that uses different storage services, backup gateway, and compute. This solution is not only oriented for internal partners, but it is also the core technology used by Acronis, as other products are built on top of it. The team you will join is responsible for development of the Admin UI and Self-Service panels used to manage the product.
The product you'll be working on is based on Vue.js, the most performant plugins and packages. It is connected to the back-end through the well-documented OpenAPI schema and deeply integrated with the company-shared UI components library. It also has a well-growing unit, integration, and E2E test coverage.
- Develop new features (from analyzing requirements to presenting your work)
- Contribute to the internal library of UI components
- Take part in creating the web architecture
- Fix bugs and optimize performance of the product
- Write unit and E2E tests
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Experience with RESTful API
- Understanding of the latest frontend stack, including webpack and socketio
- Intermediate level of English (written and spoken)
Would be a plus:
- Experience with Jest, TestCafe
- Experience with big projects, SPA in particular
- User-level understanding of Docker
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux environment