As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
Acronis is seeking Sales Enablement Coach, reporting to the Head of Sales Enablement. This position function will act as an integrating role between various sales areas, including sales operations and sales development. This position is responsible for implementing of new processes and respecting existing coaching process to help Sales be more productive and increase Revenue Rate from existing Service Providers.
- Coach new, average and low-performing employees in order to highlight their strengths and eliminate their negative traits
- Conduct an analysis of current skills, processes, knowledge and work with the sales leadership team to identify strengths and areas for developmenт
- Assess calls in production – working with average and top performers
- Design and facilitate sales skills workshops together with management and internal stakeholders
- Work with internal teams, such as Sales leadership, Product Marketing and Sales Operations, to conduct trainings on new products, product positioning and sales methodology
- Manage, conduct and continually develop the Onboarding, Reboarding, Crossboarding and Refresh program for new and existing sales employees
- Measure success of the training program through sales effectiveness and other metrics
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ years of sales/sales enablement experience with global high tech B2B organizations (ideally Security or Backup background)
- Experience of delivering training sessions, mentoring, shadowing
- Experience creating and implementing successful sales process/methodology/sales playbook initiatives
- Experience building effective field sales on-boarding and sales training programs
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong time management skills
- Punctual, reliable, and with strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated, upbeat, organized and highly persistent in follow-up
- Flexible, team player, open to changes in responsibilities and strategies
- Coaching or training certification can be considered as a plus
- Fluent in English (both written and verbal) – another foreign language can be considered as a plus