As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
Function as the main support technical expert in specific Company’s products or services. Be the person responsible for resolving the customers’ technical incidents using your own expertise and extensive cooperation with the Company’s Engineering departments. Craft solutions, submit bug reports, coordinate complex tasks with other teams (Engineering, QA, DCO, Product Management), communicate with the customers to their complete satisfaction.
- Work on resolving various technical incidents for the Company’s customers involving various software, networking and hardware environments
- Responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with customers able to thrive in the ever-changing work environment
- Stay abreast of the latest changes, trends and technological advancements in the industry (Cloud, Storage, Virtualization, Business Applications, etc). Maintain deep knowledge of Company operations to support client requests effectively
- Interact with various departments to analyze and resolve problems
- Provide technical advice to junior staff members and review technical results, evaluations and analyses
- Provide for the development of junior staff within the work group through mentoring and technical guidance
- Develop documentation regarding installation, upgrades, support, and compatibility issues
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Linux/UNIX expertise (application and configuration management; CLI power user; RHCSA/LFCS as baseline; RHCE/LFCE is a plus)
- Windows Server expertise (knowledge in gathering and analyzing various Windows logs and dumps; application level troubleshooting with Procmon and Process Explorer)
- Business applications expertise (administrator experience with one or more of the following: Active Directory, MS Exchange, MS SQL, MySQL, Oracle DB, Citrix XenApp, HTTP servers)
- Network expertise (knowledge in Wireshark, tcpdump, iperf; experience with deploying and troubleshooting network services like DHCP, DNS, VPN; network routing and switching management; CCNA/JNCIA as baseline)
- Virtualization expertise would be considered as an advantage (knowledge in deploying and managing various enterprise-grade hypervisors: VMware ESXi/Microsoft Hyper-V/KVM/Virtuozzo/Openstack)
- Good communication skills and customer focus
- Passion for troubleshooting, ability to come up with efficient solutions for unordinary issues
- Ability to prioritize and switch between a variety of time-sensitive issues
- Fluent English (both written and spoken)