Acronis has pioneered the new IT discipline of Cyber Protection, which combines data protection and cybersecurity into a unique and integrated approach. The Acronis Cyber Protect solution is a ground-breaking approach with innovative technology that is revolutionizing the industry as we know it. Acronis is entering an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion, and has recently received a $250 million dollar investment from CVC Capital Partners, bringing our total valuation to more than $2.5 billion. So we are looking for more talented and hard-working individuals who are ready for a new challenge and will join us on our mission to protect the digital world!
We are looking for an experienced and driven Sales Engineer to join our team. As a Sales Engineer [SE] in Acronis, you will work closely with the Sales Team to execute pre-sales activities that will drive Sales activities within the region assigned. The SE must drive adoption of Acronis’ products and solutions in customer and partner settings by articulating the strengths of Acronis’ solutions, understanding the requirements and match the solutions to deliver the wins.
We are looking for the next member of our “A-Team.” Are you a highly-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced and high-volume work environment? Do you possess a positive can-do, never-give-up attitude? Do you play nice with others on a team? Are you ready to make an impact?
- Deliver presentations to customers, partners and public audiences on Acronis’ technology and solutions
- Analyze prospective partners’ and customers’ business requirements, go to market strategy, security, audit, retention, and other policies associated with protection or transfer of the data;
- Develop responses to RFIs and RFPs;
- Develop business proposals outlining Acronis solution to identified business, regulatory, and internal policies & requirements;
- Build and develop relationships with key stakeholders and influencers within prospect’s accounts with a significant focus placed on continuous discovery, gap analysis and new opportunities development
- Participate in onsite and remote meetings and roadshows with prospective customers and partners as Acronis technology senior expert, conduct demos and pitch Acronis products and technologies throughout the sales cycle;
- Facilitate and manage customer evaluations, and proof of concept activities for Acronis’ solutions.
- Perform technical issues troubleshooting, and drive issue resolution during the pre-sale process
- Position compelling solutions targeted at solving the customer’s business problems, over and above specific technical requirements, and acting as technical advisor to the customer.
- Conduct hands-on demonstrations and knowledge transfer of Acronis’ solutions to customers/channel partners.
- Delivering Acronis trainings to partners
- Provide customer and market input to Product Management, Engineering, Customer Service, and other pertinent groups within Acronis.
- Maintain knowledge on major industry developments; be capable of handling customer inquiries on these matters
- BS in computer science, electrical engineering or equivalent experience
- 2 or more years’ experience as Pre-Sales SE supporting sales and designing customer solutions based around storage software, storage hardware and/or backup software and hardware.
- Technical Knowledge should include many of the following: -
Good understanding of IT storage software and computing architectures, including experience in storage and storage infrastructure, networks, operating systems and applications.
- Good working knowledge of SAN/NAS, Networking and Backup
- Strong knowledge of the Storage and Backup industry with the ability to evaluate the competitive strengths and weaknesses of products.
- Backup and/or Storage solution design experience
- Knowledge of Virtualization platforms like VMware, Hyper-V
- Knowledge of Databases like, Exchange, SQL, SharePoint, Oracle, storage networks (SAN/NAS), Backup/Recovery, DR and BC (Business Continuity).
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft and Linux operating systems
- Good presentation skills
- Ability to translate customers business requirements into technical solutions which deliver genuine benefits back to the business.
- Analytical / Interpersonal Skills:
Must be a good listener, creative, intuitive, and have the ability to resolve problems in potentially stressful situations.
- Must be a confident and assertive professional, acting as an independent but also capable of working within a team.
- Must display effective management of time and resources with strong project management skills.
- Must be an articulate, persuasive and polished oral and written communicator, able to effectively discuss and negotiate around technical issues.
- Self-motivated, customer oriented, resourceful and enthusiastic, showing an intense entrepreneurial mindset.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.