Acronis sets the standard for cyber protection and our mission is to empower people by providing them with cutting edge technology that will enable them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their business’ and lives depend on.
We are looking for an experienced and driven Director of Global Talent Acquisition to join our Global HR team. The Director of Talent Acquisition will develop, lead, and execute the overall talent acquisition strategy for the company. This position will be responsible for continuing to build out and run our in-house Talent Acquisition function that is rapidly scaling, and will lead the Talent Acquisition efforts including, recruiting strategy, process improvement, strategic sourcing, analytics, branding, and overall candidate experience. This key role will be reporting to the Global VP of Human Resources and serving as a strategic business partner to management, developing sourcing and recruitment strategies to meet the needs of our hyper-growth organization. This is a hands-on leadership role, that will lead our growing company and drive results, while remaining agile to support our hiring success. The ideal candidate will be based in either Bulgaria, Switzerland or Boston, MA (USA).
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis’ business, so we are looking for a highly-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced and high-volume, work environment. The ideal candidate for this position will not only possess the skills and experience required but will also possess a positive attitude and ability to solve complex problems and work in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment. And just like every position at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
We are currently looking for a Senior Software Developer to join our engineering team in our R&D center in Sofia, Bulgaria. The goal of this team is implementing complex, low-level technologies related to the software-defined storage as a part of the Acronis Cyber Infrastructure, hyper-converged infrastructure solution. This solution is not only oriented for internal partners, but it is also the core technology used by Acronis, as other products are built on top of it.
The team you will join provides new functionality, improvements, and maintenance to software storage used in the following usage scenarious:
• Archive Storage to Keep Acronis Cyber Backup Cloud and Acronis Backup data secure anywhere – on-premises and in public clouds
• Object Storage as our own AWS S3-compatible cloud storage for applications and cloud services
• High-performance Storage that allows running virtual machines (VMs) or databases with highly available Internet Small Computer System Interface (iSCSI) targets
• NFS service built on top of Object Storage
- Design, build, and maintain efficient and reliable C/Golang code
- Perform code reviews, implement unit tests, debug, and integrate code
- Work closely with other engineers (including engineers from other teams) to develop new product features
- Suggest and implement improvements on current product functions
- Provide the assistance to support engineers in solving product-related customer issues
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ years of experience in software development
- Strong C/Golang knowledge
- Knowledge of software engineering principals (standard algorithms, data structures, multithreading, and multiprocessing)
- Experience with Git, JIRA, Bitbucket, Confluence, etc.
- Strong understanding of the Linux user space and kernel subsystems (especially file system, networking, and memory management)
- At least Upper-intermediate English