Acronis has pioneered the new IT discipline of Cyber Protection, which combines data protection and cybersecurity into a unique and integrated approach. The Acronis Cyber Protect solution is a ground-breaking approach with innovative technology that is revolutionizing the industry as we know it. Acronis is entering an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion, and has recently received a $250 million dollar investment from CVC Capital Partners, bringing our total valuation to more than $2.5 billion. So we are looking for more talented and hard-working individuals who are ready for a new challenge and will join us on our mission to protect the digital world!
Acronis has just opened a new office in Herzliya, Israel and has plans to invest around $80 million into the new location during the next five years. The new Israeli R&D center will be at the forefront of cyber protection research and development, becoming one of the key sites in our international network of research centers, alongside our Swiss, Singaporean, Bulgarian, and North American locations (https://www.acronis.com/en-us/blog/tags/cpoc). We are looking for an experienced and driven Senior Backend Software Engineer to join our team based in Israel, which develops frontend, backend and database solutions in a varied software environment while using advanced technologies. We are looking for a self-motivated and enthusiastic software engineer interested in developing endpoint security solutions in a highly collaborative team.
We’re looking for the next member of our “A-Team.” Are you a highly-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced and high-volume work environment? Do you possess a positive can-do, never-give-up attitude? Do you play nice with others on a team? Are you ready to make an impact?
- Design and develop scalable, robust, testable, efficient, and easily maintainable code.
- Playing a key role in architectural and design decisions, building toward an efficient micro services distributed architecture.
- Focus on microservices-based cloud architecture, scalable to handle millions of customers across the Globe.
- Design, prototype and implement backend components in Golang or C++
Suggest new features, algorithms and tools to grow component maturity level
- Look for simpler but more powerful solutions; be in love with performance but avoid preliminary optimizations
- Covering you solutions with functional and unit tests; provide operational documentation
- Participation in code review, control of code quality
- Collaborate closely with other members of the product team and QA to deliver quality software to the end users
- Mentor mid-level and junior backend developers within your team
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 5+ years of GoLang or C++ (v14 and higher) software development of production system
- Solid software design skills, algorithmic thinking and willingness to learn a lot
- Experience in developing multi-threaded network applications
- Experience with Boost framework, Git, CMake
- Good understanding of the SQL and experience with SQLite
- Good understanding of standard libraries, algorithms and operations complexity
- Strong knowledge of Linux OS architecture
- Experience working on large scale software projects preferred
- Ability to make decisions and take responsibility for projects and tasks
- Willingness to learn and grow in the professional team environment
- Upper Intermediate English
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.