As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
Acronis brings advanced cyber protection solutions for web hosting providers. As a Senior Backend Developer at the Cybersecurity team, you will design and develop backend services in Acronis Cyber Cloud that deliver cyber protection for hosting providers. You will own a set of backend services and work with Architects, Agent Developers, Cybersecurity Analysts to ensure high quality and high performance of all components.
- Design, prototype and implement backend components in Golang or C++
Suggest new features, algorithms and tools to grow component maturity level
- Look for simpler but more powerful solutions; be in love with performance but avoid preliminary optimizations
- Covering you solutions with functional and unit tests; provide operational documentation
- Participation in code review, control of code quality
- Collaborate closely with other members of the product team and QA to deliver quality software to the end users
- Mentor mid-level and junior backend developers within your team
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 5+ years of GoLang or C++ (v14 and higher) software development of production system
- Experience in developing multi-threaded network applications
- Experience with Boost framework, Git, CMake
- Good understanding of the SQL and experience with SQLite
- Good understanding of standard libraries, algorithms and operations complexity
- Strong knowledge of Linux OS architecture
- Experience working on large scale software projects preferred
- Ability to make decisions and take responsibility for projects and tasks
- Willingness to learn and grow in the professional team environment
- Upper Intermediate English