As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
Acronis is implementing projects to integrate the Acronis Cyber Cloud service with the most popular solutions in the sphere of billing and RMM-solutions. Integration with such products as WHMCS, Odin Service Automation, LabTech, and ConnectWise already released.
We are looking for a talented and passionate Senior Frontend Developer to join Acronis Business systems and processes automation team.
Our focus is to deliver Acronis End-Customer life cycle and Product life cycle efficiency, bringing the keystone in Acronis business success. We are seeking for a person who will help us to develop and enhance tools and applications that supply all Acronis products and provide seamless end-customer experience to thousands of users worldwide. Your primary focus will be on developing services that are scalable and maintainable. You will ensure that these applications are well documented and has a reasonable test coverage. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
- Designing and developing scalable, robust, testable, efficient, and easily maintainable code
- Translating software requirements into stable, working, high performance software
- Playing a key role in architectural and design decisions, building toward an efficient micro services distributed architecture
- Development of new features and support current ones
- Writing Unit-tests for developed code
- Code documentation
- Follow unified code style guide and team processes
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ years of development experience
- Knowledge of Vue.js framework and Vue.js ecosystem like Vuex and Vue
- CLI tools
- Knowledge of modern front-end development methodologies and their -pros/cons
- Knowledge of Scrum basics
- Git flow basics
- Good communication skills
- Upper-intermediate English