As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis sets the standard for hybrid cloud IT data protection through its backup, active protection against ransomware, disaster recovery, and secure file sync and share solutions. Acronis delivers easy, fast, complete and affordable data protection of all files, applications and operating systems across any environment—virtual, physical, cloud, mobile and applications. Founded in 2003 in Singapore, with global headquarters in Switzerland, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
We are looking for a senior frontend developer to help growing research and development team to improve existing and build brand new Acronis products.
The role will be to lead the development of innovative technologies such as proactive data protection from cyber threats, application-aware and cloud-to-cloud backup, vulnerability and patch management.
Also conduct lot of research and solve a wide variety of problems that have been never solved before. Ideally, you are a detail-oriented, self-motivated and enjoy dealing with challenging problems.
- Design, maintain and development of scalable fault-tolerant cross-platform cloud microservices, which are used by millions of users
- Implementing designs; performing code reviews; implementing unit tests; debugging and integrating code
- Build frameworks for microservices, event publishing, test automation, and continuous integration / continuous deployment
- Use cutting-edge tools for agile development and for monitoring such as git, JIRA, ElasticSearch, and lots more
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 4+ years work experience in the field of frontend development
- Intimate knowledge of VueJS; ElectronJS and ExtJS is a plus.
- Knowledge of TypeScript, ECMAScript Standards, Babel, Webpack, HTML5/CSS3, Scss/Sass/Less
- Good knowledge of Functional Programing, Object-Oriented Programming and design patterns (Factory, Strategy, MVC, MVVM, Singleton and etc.)
- Ability to take responsibility for feature development / project
- Experience in one or more of the following areas will be a plus: Jest, Test-Driven Development, BEM Methodology, Linux/BSD, Node.js, Backend Development
- Experience in Git, JIRA, Scrum/Kanban
- Willingness to learn and grow professionally in a team environment