Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
Our growing marketing team is looking for an energetic person who will join us as Digital and Campaign Marketing Manager to own the creation, execution, and optimization of integrated marketing campaigns in the sphere of cybersecurity, data protection, and management in Asia-Pacific, Japan, the Middle East, and Africa (APJ & MEA).
This person will work closely with the APJ & MEA management and the Global Digital and Campaigns Teams, together formulating plans and creating programs to support Acronis’s sales efforts and develop the company's brand awareness as the leader in Cyber Protection inside APJ & MEA. In addition, he or she will manage all campaign details to execute these plans.
- Formulate and drive regional campaign marketing plans that drive awareness, engagement, and conversion for Acronis’s solution portfolio
- Partner with marketing teams based in regions of Americas and EMEA to provide the expansion of global campaigns and consistency of outcomes in the APJ & MEA region
- Analyze and report on the results of the campaigns
- Collaborate and develop strong working relationships with cross functional teams across the global marketing and the digital media organizations (Product Marketing, Global Marketing, Communications, PR, Sales) to reach maximum effect from the campaign
- Manage top-down forecasts and budget for your campaigns in connection to quarterly and annual plans
- Measure and optimize marketing funnel and programs. Take accountability for budget, resource allocation, and performance to plan against defined metrics
- Drive marketing innovation and creativity. This role requires you champion your audience and actively apply audience insights and marketing analytics to deliver plans that achieve business targets and audience goals
- Build best in class customer journeys for service providers and end-customers in the APJ & MEA region
- Stay up to date on industry/market trends as well as competitor activity
- Support the global digital strategy within the APJ & MEA region to increase the number of high-quality leads
- Assist in developing and managing marketing campaign strategies for all digital marketing initiatives (SEO, SEM, content development & marketing, website, email, paid advertising, social media, and others) in the APJ & MEA region
- Facilitate the flow of lead generation through to the CRM (Salesforce.com), actively manage the CRM platform for marketing needs, drive prospects to MQLs and then to opportunities
- Drive the overall email and marketing automation strategy in the APJ & MEA region
- Analyze and report on the results of the digital marketing channels. Recommend strategic and tactical changes to increase return on investment (ROI)
- Plan and execute A/B tests
- Based in Singapore
- Track record of developing and managing multiple large-scale 360 campaigns simultaneously, across paid media and owned channels. Should be familiar working with external marketing agency partners and in-house teams to deliver these
- Exceptional project management skills and attention to detail
In-depth understanding of omnichannel marketing
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders – product marketing, global marketing, and sales teams
- Strategic thinker and creative problem-solver, able to glean insights, develop a vision and bring it to life with actionable plans
- Must thrive in an environment of rapid change, moving targets, limited resources, high intensity and cross-functional dependencies
- Fantastic ability to prioritize tasks when faced with multiple deadlines and operate under tight deadlines
- Resourceful and able to pivot and innovate
- Ability to work independently and autonomously, while maintaining a team-oriented attitude
- Experience using Salesforce, Marketo or other marketing automation platforms, and JIRA