As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
We are looking for an Automation Quality Assurance Engineer to join our team in growing R&D center in Bulgaria, Sofia, working on the multiple integration projects for the Acronis Cyber Cloud platform. This position is mainly responsible for managing AQA team, planning automation activities and implementing automated scenarios testing. This involves working collaboratively with all teams including RnD departments based in other offices. We are looking for a highly motivated person with strong desire to learn and dig deep and who is just as excited about innovation, technology and quality as we are.
- Planning and prioritizing automation activities
- Work with other teams to understand the business requirements and logic, relevant use cases, scenarios and functional flows for the system under test
- Improve automation processes inside the team
- Participate in building of automated testing framework
- Design, implement and execute automated test scenarios
- Maintain and design test environments required for tests execution and manual tests
- REST API testing of deployment and configuration
- Analyze test results, logs and prepare reports, localize and file defects
- Ensure test automation design is traceable to requirements or existing manual test cases
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 1+ years of developing test automation scripts/framework on Python (Java acceptable if willing to learn Python) for complex applications and object-oriented programming
- 2+ years experience in Quality Assurance
- Experience in tests automation development
Confident knowledge of Quality Assurance theory: principles, methodologies and techniques
- Strong Linux user
- Solid understanding of HTTP / Authentication / Web services/ REST API
- Familiar with Virtualization systems
- Experience with CI/CD systems
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Written and spoken English enough to communicate effectively with colleagues
Would be a plus:
- Experience with Jira, TestRail, Git