As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
We are looking for an intern in our Automatically Quality Assurance team to join the growing R&D center in Sofia, working on innovative technologies for one of the major company’s product Acronis True Image. This position is mainly responsible for development end to end test scenarios. This involves working collaboratively with all teams including R&D departments based in other offices.
- Analyze test results, logs and prepare reports and file defects
- Initial design and implementation of functional autotests for Windows and macOS platforms
- Maintain and develop testing frameworks
- Design, implementation and deployment of automated tools
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 6+ months of experience in Python
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance principles, methodologies and techniques
- Willingness to adopt new technologies, testing methodologies and frameworks
- Willingness to research and learn on their own; ability to read and understand documentation
- Upper-Intermediate English
Would be a plus:
- Familiarity with multiple operating systems (Windows, Linux)
- Familiarity with version control systems, bugtrackers, CI systems (Jenkins, Bitbucket, Jira)
- Knowledge of automation tools and Selenium
- Attractive remuneration
- Public Transport Support
- Multisport card
- Additional Health & Dental insurance
- Annual paid leave of 25 working days
- Free fresh fruits in the office
- Free drinks (Coffee/Tea/Water)
- Free parking slot
- Tickets for conferences and seminars
- Challenging atmosphere and interesting projects
- Future career development in a multinational company
- Offsite events and parties