As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
We are looking for experienced Market and Systems Analyst to join our Platform Product Management team to lead product research projects and help Acronis to define best go-to-market strategy for different vertical and horizontal markets and create a leading Cyber Protection platform by offering extensive integration capabilities and compliment existing solutions on these markets. The ideal candidate has extensive experience with market research, software products competitive analysis, calculation of ROI models and preparing executive-level reports. Experience with scripting/programming, processing large amounts of data, working with DWH systems would be a big plus.
- Analyze and understand market & industry competitors using public and internal domains, identify market opportunities
- Understand product buyers and channel partners and other influencers through direct engagement, market research and customer surveys
- Develop a deep understanding of customers’ and partners' needs as well as wants, make data-driven decisions about direction to grow
- Collect and analyze internal product-related and systems-related metrics and create meaningful recommendations based on the analysis
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends and key industry players, analyze how product strategy can be optimized to stay on top of the trends
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 5+ years of product management/analyst/solution architect experience in high tech software companies
- Strong experience in IT market and competitive products analysis
- Experience in doing customer interviews and understanding their needs and pain points
- Experience in partnering with product managers, product marketing and sales on various projects
- Understanding of software development process and tools
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Excellent reports writing and presentation skills
- Upper Intermediate English
Would be a plus:
- Programming or software architecture background
- Experience in processing large volumes of data, building or using data warehouse systems
- Understanding of cyber security and data protection market: products, players, technologies
- Understanding of business support systems, operations support systems, professional service automation, remote monitoring and management, platform as a service, infrastructure as a service: products, players, technologies