As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
We are looking for a Director of Product Management to join our Global Product Management team to lead cloud service delivery automation platform and help Acronis to define best go-to-market strategy covering Cloud Distributors and Service Providers. The ideal candidate has extensive experience with market research, software products analysis, go-to-market strategy and ROI models, built scalable business automation solutions, has good understanding cloud architectures and cloud service delivery models.
- Conduct market research and discovery using public and internal domains
- Define product vision and strategy to deliver best automation solutions to cloud distributors and service providers
- Collaborate with internal business partners to ensure business needs and directions are captured and product visions are translated into executable roadmaps and release plans, identify and track critical performance metrics and timelines throughout the life of the project
- Be the main point of contact with key partners, understand their needs and pain points and address them with future product development directions
- Partner closely with sales, marketing and business development teams, define and execute best go-to-market strategy that maximize business growth for the company
- Lead a product management team in which you motivate and achieve steady improvements in your area
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- At least 10 years of work experience in the field of software development, marketing and product management in software development projects
- At least 5 years of product management leadership experience in an international environment and across multiple sites
- Deep, impactful platform company experience, delivering products that scale to millions of users
- Excellent communication skills in order to communicate with management and senior management as well as with employees and colleagues
- Great people skills, experience in building highly effective distributed teams
- BA/BS in technology area or equivalent practical experience, Master's Degree preferred.
- Solid understanding of APIs, SDKs, and playbook for building strategic integrations that create huge growth opportunities for both companies
- Excellent reasoning and problem solving skills, understanding when and how to leverage analytics
- Care about the details and strive for operational excellence
- Upper Intermediate English