As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
We are currently looking for a skilled Go/Python developer to join our R&D center. In this position you will work on backend part of Acronis Cyber Protect & Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud solutions which consist of many complex micro services working under high load. We are looking for a highly motivated person with strong desire to learn and dig deep and who is just as excited about innovation, technology and quality as we are.
- Design, develop and maintain backend services (Go/Python) for new and currently existing features of Acronis Cyber Protect & Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud solutions
- Translate software requirements into stable, quality, high performance code; write tests, perform code reviews
- Collaborate closely with other team members and teams
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ years of backend development experience in commercial projects
- 1.5+ years of Go/Python development experience
- Hands-on HTTP/Authentication/WebServices/REST API knowledge
- Work experience with RDBMS (PostgreSQL/MySQL/MSSQL)
- TCP/IP stack knowledge & network related programming experience
- Multi-threaded programming experience
- Linux advanced user
- At least Upper-intermediate English
Would be a plus:
- Work experience with Redis, RabbitMQ, Cassandra
- Hands-on Docker & Kubernetes experience
- C/C++ basic knowledge
- Attractive remuneration
- Public Transport Support
- Multisport card
- Additional Health & Dental insurance
- Annual paid leave of 25 working days
- Free fresh fruits in the office
- Free drinks (Coffee/Tea/Water)
- Free parking slot
- Tickets for conferences and seminars
- Challenging atmosphere and interesting projects
- Future career development in a multinational company
- Offsite events and parties