Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
This position is responsible for developing measurable marketing strategy and programs to position Acronis as the leader in Cyber Protection in the Greater China Region (GCR). Responsible for driving creative, effective and measurable marketing and communications plans to deliver awareness, lead acquisition and partner recruitment/consumption targets that are in-line with Acronis growth strategy and supports organizations in meeting revenue targets. Responsible for strategy, planning, organizing, and ensuring delivery of plans, programs and activities through Cloud Distributors that are in-line with Acronis growth strategy and supports the company to meet the revenue goals.
- Manage the development of quarterly marketing plans, programs, campaigns, and budgets to meet region targets and support the Acronis sales organization business goals. Incorporate sports teams and executives into marketing plans and local activities.
- Develop new channel marketing strategies and creative quarterly marketing plans. Evaluate and improve existing channel marketing strategies with Distributor accounts. Analyze market data, trends, consumer preferences, and competitor behavior to optimize marketing strategies within distributors.
- Work closely with RMM and sales leadership in the region to create distributor quarterly marketing plans aligned with region goals.
- Target specific distributor channels to promote products and services, including but not limited to pay-per-click advertising, social media platforms, emails, website contents, events, webinars, and incentive programs.
- Determine which campaigns to execute with distributors and adapt campaigns accordingly.
- Gather marketing plans results and evaluate the impact of strategies, and report the results.
- Excellent negotiation skills to develop channel-marketing opportunities with distribution providers. through joint marketing plans and co-funding.
- Establish Acronis as the preferred Cyber Protection vendor within distributors and partners.
- Budget Management
- Jointly with PAMs, manage communication to distributors and be the ‘voice’ of distributors within Acronis. Provide visibility of partner’s requests, needs and feedback.
- Ensure distributors have the content for communications and activities.
- Ensure proper content on distributor websites and marketplace (if available).
- Monitor, analyze and communicate results on a weekly, monthly & quarterly basis.
- Distributors' management responsibilities might extend outside the Greater China Region.
- Must have at least 5-7 years of relevant working experience. Preferred in the ● B2B marketing area and in developing marketing strategies.
- Must have excellent English written and oral communication skills.
- Must be a confident communicator and presenter.
- Self-motivated with a positive and professional approach to management.
- Relevant higher education degree (e.g. Business Administration) or long-term experience in marketing.
- Exceptional organizational abilities, proactive, reliable, detail oriented, strong multi-tasking and prioritization abilities in a high frequency environment.
- Ability to assimilate technical knowledge.
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills.
- Willingness to travel.