Acronis has pioneered the new IT discipline of Cyber Protection, which combines data protection and cybersecurity into a unique and integrated approach. The Acronis Cyber Protect solution is a ground-breaking approach with innovative technology that is revolutionizing the industry as we know it. Acronis is entering an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion, and has recently received a $250 million dollar investment from CVC Capital Partners, bringing our total valuation to more than $2.5 billion. So we are looking for more talented and hard-working individuals who are ready for a new challenge and will join us on our mission to protect the digital world!
We are looking for an experienced and driven Senior System Backend Developer to join our ACI team our team is working on an Acronis Cyber Infrastructure product that provides a software-defined infrastructure built on top of the distributed storage with different storage services, backup gateway, and compute. This solution is not only oriented for internal partners, but it is also the core technology used by Acronis, as other products are built on top of it. The team you will join is responsible for UI REST API development, cluster lifecycle management, VMs management, services deployment orchestration, providing highly available services, monitoring, and product updates.
We are looking for the next member of our “A-Team.” Are you a highly-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced and high-volume work environment? Do you possess a positive can-do, never-give-up attitude? Do you play nice with others on a team? Are you ready to make an impact?
- Designing and developing new features
- Improving existing functionality (bug fixing, performance and stability improvements)
- Troubleshooting complex problems
- Real customers maintenance
- Writting unit and e2e tests
- 5+ years of experience with Python or C/Golang
- Understanding Linux and Networking architecture
- Troubleshooting experience
- Ability to improve existing code
- Ability to solve complex problems
- Fluent English
- Understanding of distributed systems architecture approaches (such as high availability)
- Open Source projects working experience
- Experience with Libvirt, OpenStack, Kubernetes
- Experience with Public Clouds: AWS, Azure, Google Cloud
- Linux kernel-mode/user-mode programming experience
- Virtualization technology understanding
- Windows/Linux/FreeBSD kernel internals understanding