Acronis sets the standard for cyber protection and our mission is to empower people by providing them with cutting edge technology that will enable them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their business’ and lives depend on.
We are looking for an experienced and driven Sales Engineer to join our Sales Engineering team. This position, is specially focused on working together and supporting both the Israel and UK Sales Team from a technical perspective. You will be an integral part of the sales cycle helping to overcome challenging technical questions and issues. You will also be working closely with our partners, technical resources and be responsible to make sure that their technical knowledge on Acronis products is up to date and accurate. This is a very dynamic role and you will have the option to evolve and take your career to the next level.
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis’ business, so we are looking for a highly-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced and high-volume, work environment. The ideal candidate for this position will not only possess the skills and experience required but will also possess a positive attitude and ability to solve complex problems and work in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment. And just like every position at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
- Position solution propositions & building relevance to the customer situation.
- Engage with customers, partners, service providers and broader account team to execute and/or coordinate activities to sell Acronis solutions and increase brand awareness.
- Deliver solution presentations, product and solution demos and other sales related activities.
- Collaborate with account managers to influence, develop and manage sales account strategies.
- Build and maintain relationships with key technical decision makers, stakeholders and influencers within target accounts.
- Account Management activities.
- Understand complex customer needs and develop innovative solutions.
- Strong cooperation within the European Sales Engineering team and other internal technical and non-technical departments (e.g. Product Management, Product Marketing).
- Develop, deliver and/or manage technical validation activities (technical presentations, demos and proof of concepts).
- Internal Trainings covering products/services and competition.
- Provide technical support throughout the sales cycle.
- Collaborate with professional services implementation teams.
- Excellent Hebrew and English language skills
- At least 5 years of experience in establishing high level customer relationships and actively working on customer/reseller/service provider side with the respective interfaces
- Strong understanding of competitive technologies, competitor positioning, counter-arguments and emerging technologies
- Relevant experience with data center IT architecture design including cloud based applications (e.g. Backup, Disaster Recovery, and Mobile File Management) & business continuity solutions
- Knowledge in Security / Cyber Security
- Experience in supporting sales teams in selling cloud based and on-premise solutions.
- Ability to communicate with customers and building up a relationship.
- Ability to confidently articulate technical and business value propositions
- Familiarity with existing and evolving industry technology trends such as Backup, Disaster Recovery, Software-Defined-Storage and cloud platforms
- Knowledge on technologies and product offerings for cloud based and on-premise services/solutions of competitors
- Solid knowledge and experience of customer and sales opportunity management practices
- Team-player, proactive and dynamic, having an interest to engage in social platforms about relevant technical topics
- Ability to travel including international, if necessary.