Acronis sets the standard for cyber protection and our mission is to empower people by providing them with cutting edge technology that will enable them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their business’ and lives depend on.
Due to organic growth and our existing technical specialities, Acronis is searching for a Business Development Manager to lead our efforts in Europe to recruit hosting partners. The Business Development Manager is a strategically important hire. They will be responsible for creating and executing a strategy to introduce our cyber security technologies into hosting partners. Working closely with the Marketing and Product teams, they will be responsible for ensuring we exceed our targets.
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis’ business, so we are looking for a highly-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced and high-volume, work environment. The ideal candidate for this position will not only possess the skills and experience required but will also possess a positive attitude and ability to solve complex problems and work in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment. And just like every position at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
- Articulate the value of the Acronis Cyber Protect platform to decision makers and expertly manage the sales cycle
- Generate appropriate sales development activity to ensure healthy pipeline management
- Accurately forecast, maintaining excellent SFDC hygiene
- Conduct online webinars or in-person presentations to generate qualified leads
- Create and execute a sales strategy to ensure targets are overachieved
- Travel as needed
- 5+ years of experience in similar role
- Technical-savvy Sales professional with significant experience developing pipeline and selling into the Hoster space
- Core understanding of Virtualization solutions and experience with shared website hosting, VPS/VM Hosting and/or Dedicated Server Hosting
- Familiarity with core hosting Service Provider tools including but not limited to cPanel, Plesk, WHMCS, etc is key.
- A proven track record of exceeding targets
- Experience calling on and presenting to C-Suite level contacts
- The ability to evangelize and build new business opportunities within an assigned territory
- Self-starter with great attention to detail
- Excellent communication and presentation skills