Acronis sets the standard for cyber protection and our mission is to empower people by providing them with cutting edge technology that will enable them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their business’ and lives depend on.
Acronis is growing its strategic sales team and is looking for a dynamic and passionate field account manager to identify new opportunities within a set of named accounts and our #Cyberfit sports ecosystem. Candidates must have a proven history of maintaining a high velocity of activity to close large transactions and exceed quota. The strategic account manager will be responsible for aggressively growing new license revenue in a set of install base accounts and acquiring net new logos through a mix of inbound leads, channel partners, and outbound activity.
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis’ business, so we are looking for a highly-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced and high-volume, work environment. The ideal candidate for this position will not only possess the skills and experience required but will also possess a positive attitude and ability to solve complex problems and work in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment. And just like every position at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
This position must be based in the USA, either remote or in one of our office locations (Burlington, MA, Tempe, AZ, or Tampa, FL).
- Manage strategic relationships with named commercial enterprise accounts and #Cyberfit sports partners.
- Work with #Cyberfit Sports partners to establish and strengthen relationships and network to identify new leads and deals, either directly or through channel partners.
- Identify new opportunities within sports partners and generate end-user demand to be driven to SP channel.
- Attend sports marketing events to host strategic customers and to network within the sports ecosystem.
- Maintain presence in the field by meeting with strategic customers and partners to identify net-new opportunities.
- Up to 40% travel.
- 3+ years sales experience.
- Channel and direct sales experience preferred.
- Enterprise, Technology, and Sports related experience preferred.
- Familiarity in constructing customer facing proposals.
- Outstanding written and oral communication and presentation skills.
- Displays exceptional personal and business ethics and moral character.
- Detail oriented, with excellent planning and follow-up skills.
- Working knowledge of MS Office.
- Ability to manage daily activities through CRM applications.
- Bachelors degree preferred.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.