Acronis sets the standard for cyber protection and our mission is to empower people by providing them with cutting edge technology that will enable them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their business’ and lives depend on.
We are looking for a Marketing Operations Manager to join our global Marketing Operations team. The Marketing Operations Manager will be responsible for the creation, execution, and optimization of automated marketing programs to develop qualified sales leads and create brand awareness. In this role, the successful candidate will support field and product marketing, working with regional marketing managers to gather requirements and understand campaign strategy to effectively design, develop, test and deploy automated campaigns. This position will also be responsible for handling Marketo administrative tasks such as monitoring email deliverability and data governance.
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis’ business, so we are looking for a highly-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced and high-volume, work environment. The ideal candidate for this position will not only possess the skills and experience required but will also possess a positive attitude and ability to solve complex problems and work in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment. And just like every position at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
- Work with campaign managers and regional marketing managers to gather requirements and translate business needs into the technical execution of campaigns through our automation platform (Marketo).
- Hands-on development and execution of marketing campaigns including campaign flow builds, emails, landing pages, forms creation as well as testing and reporting with Marketo.
- Work alongside of Salesforce.com team to ensure marketing and sales data are sync’ed between systems and field mappings are setup properly meet ongoing and new requirements.
- Create, implement and maintain dashboard of key success metrics.
- Monitor, analyze and report on campaign performance to maximize ROI and sales.
- Manage projects to deliver the expected results on time and on budget.
- 2+ years’ of experience working with Marketo and similar marketing automation platforms, as well as CRM platforms such as Salesforce (SFDC).
- 3+ years’ experience with Marketo administrative functions. Marketo Certification is a strong plus.
- Advanced knowledge of marketing technologies and industry best practices.
- Functional understanding of the campaign management process, attribution and measurement, and
marketing funnel management.
- Proven experience with interactive marketing techniques including inbound/outbound marketing,
demand generation, SEO, SEM, PPC, Analytics, etc.
- Solid understanding of workflow processes and systems within a marketing/sales cycle.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple priorities, projects, resources.
- Experience within the technology industry preferred but not mandatory
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required. Degree in Marketing, Business, or IT is preferred, and MBA degree is a strong plus