As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
As a result of the growth at Acronis, and its expansion into new product offers, we are excited to be seeking a talented Senior Go Developer to join our team. You would be responsible for the development of cloud services being a part of Acronis Device Lock. We use cutting-edge technologies, as we have ambitious plans in this area.
- Develop key Acronis cloud products
- Be actively involved in the product creation process, including: planning, iterative development and support
- Continuously improve quality assurance, build and support technologies
- Write unit and automated tests
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ years of programming experience with Go language
- Good command of Git
- Solid knowledge of classical algorithms and data structures
- Understanding of basic concepts of quality assurance, test driven approach
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- Experience of working with large team and cross-team communications
- Familiarity with build and deployment technologies and tracking systems (Jenkins, Github, Jira)
- Understanding of system API and its platform specifics (Windows, MacOS)