Acronis sets the standard for cyber protection and our mission is to empower people by providing them with cutting edge technology that will enable them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their business’ and lives depend on.
We are looking for an experienced and driven Partner Marketing Manager to join our Field Marketing team. The Partner Marketing Manager DACH is responsible for strategy, planning, organizing, and ensuring delivery of plans, programs and activities amongst strategic Distributors, Aggregators, Alliance Partners and Service Providers across Germany, Austria and Switzerland that are in-line with Acronis growth targets and supports the company to meet the revenue goals.
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis’ business, so we are looking for a highly-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced and high-volume, work environment. The ideal candidate for this position will not only possess the skills and experience required but will also possess a positive attitude and ability to solve complex problems and work in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment. And just like every position at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
Developing and implementing new channel marketing strategies and develop creative quarterly marketing plans. Evaluating and improving existing channel marketing strategies with strategic accounts. Analyzing market data, trends, consumer preferences, and competitor behavior to optimize marketing strategies within partners.
- Work closely with Regional Marketing Manager DACH and Sales DACH to create, report and track quarterly marketing plans aligned with region goals.
- Targeting specific channels to promote products and services, including but not limited to pay-per-click advertising, social media platforms, emails, website contents, events, webinars, and incentive programs.
- Determining which campaigns to execute with partners and adapt campaigns accordingly.
- Gathering marketing plans results and evaluating the impact of strategies, and reporting the results
- Develop and improve Partner Lead Tracking and Lead Assignment / Handling
- Excellent negotiation skills to develop channel-marketing opportunities with distribution and service providers through joint marketing plans and co-funding.
- Establish Acronis as the preferred Cyber Protection vendor within distributors and service providers
- Budget Management / MDF Handling
- Maintain and optimize Partner Portal Platform – including but not limited to Content updates, Campaigns, News, Budget Requests/Approvals
- Develop and execute local Partner Recruitment plans for Service Providers and Resellers
- Jointly with Partner Account Managers, manage communication to distributors and be the ‘voice’ of partners within Acronis. Provide visibility of partner’s requests, needs and feedback.
- Ensure distributors have the content for communications and activities. Ensure proper content on distributor website and marketplace (if available)
- Monitor, analyze and communicate results on a weekly, monthly & quarterly basis
- Must have at least 2 years of relevant working experience. Preferred in B2B marketing area and in developing marketing strategies
- Must have excellent English written and oral communication skills
- Must be a confident communicator and presenter
- Self-motivated with a positive and professional approach to management
- Relevant higher education degree (e.g. Business Administration) or long-term experience in marketing
- Exceptional organizational abilities, proactive, reliable, detail oriented, strong multi-tasking and prioritization abilities in a high frequency environment
- Ability to assimilate technical knowledge
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Willingness to travel
- Nice to have: Channel Marketing Experience in IT-Software / SaaS Industry