Acronis has pioneered the new IT discipline of Cyber Protection, which combines data protection and cybersecurity into a unique and integrated approach. The Acronis Cyber Protect solution is a ground-breaking approach with innovative technology that is revolutionizing the industry as we know it. Acronis is entering an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion, and has recently received a $250 million dollar investment from CVC Capital Partners, bringing our total valuation to more than $2.5 billion. So we are looking for more talented and hard-working individuals who are ready for a new challenge and will join us on our mission to protect the digital world!
Acronis has just opened a new office in Herzliya, Israel and has plans to invest around $80 million into the new location during the next five years. The new Israeli R&D center will be at the forefront of cyber protection research and development, becoming one of the key sites in our international network of research centers, alongside our Swiss, Singaporean, Bulgarian, and North American locations (https://www.acronis.com/en-us/blog/tags/cpoc). We are looking for a Senior Software Developer.
Acronis brings advanced cyber protection solutions to its customers. As a Senior Software Developer at the Cybersecurity Engines team, you will develop high-performance and memory efficient engines for malicious threats identification in files, traffic and memory. You will own one of the protection technologies and work with Cybersecurity Analysts to ensure it's efficient against latest cyber threats.
- Design, develop and maintain antimalware engines for Acronis Cyber Protect products
- Develop cross-platform and highly efficient code
- Design and participate in implementation of automated tests
- Suggest new features, algorithms and tools to grow component maturity level
- Look for simpler but more powerful solutions; be in love with performance but avoid preliminary optimizations
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 5+ years of C and C++ software development of production systems
- Good understanding of standard libraries, algorithms and operations complexity
- Experience developing highly efficient libraries, services/daemons
- Strong knowledge of Windows internal and (or) Linux/MAC API and OS architecture
- Experience working on large scale software projects preferred
- Ability to make decisions and take responsibility for projects and tasks
- Willingness to learn and grow in the professional team environment
- Good reading and writing English skills
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.