Acronis sets the standard for cyber protection and our mission is to empower people by providing them with cutting edge technology that will enable them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their business’ and lives depend on.
Senior Network Engineer will be joining our multilingual international team. Candidate must possess skills to develop and maintain geographically dispersed data center’s network and infrastructure mostly based on Juniper network equipment and multi branded servers.
Successful candidate must be able to communicate in English with JTAC and other vendor’s support via email and phone. The position will report to the Network and Infrastructure Manager.
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis’ business, so we are looking for a highly-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced and high-volume, work environment. The ideal candidate for this position will not only possess the skills and experience required but will also possess a positive attitude and ability to solve complex problems and work in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment. And just like every position at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
- Analyze network and device configurations
- Provide network design leadership; assisting in identifying and building solutions
- Apply extensive industry experience to optimize network performance and proactively analyze potential enhancements
- Periodically help other teams with network related issues on Linux based systems
- Keep documentation in current state
- Plan maintenances to update and replace network equipment
- Help to organize equipment installs in the data centers
- Provide informal workshops to transfer knowledge to engineering staff
- Manage data center’s infrastructure, by keeping track of currently installed equipment and available space in racks
- Evaluate technical specifications for interoperability
- Switching family (Juniper EX and QFX)
- Zone based firewalls (Juniper SRX)
- Routers (Juniper MX)
- Linux based OSs (Red Hat, CentOS)
- Be able to create complex ACLs for firewalls, routers and switches
- Be able to setup and configure virtualized Juniper products on KVM
- Valid JNCIP-DC, JNCIE-DC certificates is a strong plus
- Previous work experience with scripting or programming languages including Python and experience with automation frameworks such as Salt, Ansible
- Previous work experience with version control systems(Git)
- Previous work experience with DCIM systems
- Expert knowledge of network virtualization tools such as MS Visio
- Highly organized
- Should have ability to achieve thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing a task
- Excellent English skills (written, verbal)
- Multilingual skill a plus
- 5+ years of proven experience working within highly loaded Network Operations/ Data Center teams.
- Experience working within an international company
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.