As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
We are looking for an Automation Quality Assurance Engineer to join remotely our team in growing R&D center in Bulgaria, Sofia, working on innovative technologies for the new company’s product Acronis Total Protection. This position is mainly responsible for implementing automated scenarios testing. This involves working collaboratively with all teams including RnD departments based in other offices.
We are looking for a highly motivated person with strong desire to learn and dig deep and who is just as excited about innovation, technology and quality as we are.
- Participate in building of automated testing framework
- Design, implement and execute automated test scenarios
- Maintain and design test environments required for tests execution and manual tests
- REST API testing of deployment and configuration
- Analyze test results, logs and prepare reports, localize and file defects
- Ensure test automation design is traceable to requirements or existing manual test cases
- Work with other teams to understand the business requirements and logic, relevant use cases, scenarios and functional flows for the system under test
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 2+ years of developing test automation scripts/framework on Python for complex applications and object-oriented programming
- Experience in tests automation development
- Confident knowledge of Quality Assurance theory: principles, methodologies and techniques
- Strong Linux user
- Solid understanding of HTTP / Authentication / Web services/ REST API
- Basic experience in Docker
- CI/CD systems. Jenkins as a plus
- At least Upper-Intermediate English