As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
- Establish an internal communications strategy in conjunction with senior managers
- Ensure organisational initiatives and projects are successfully communicated to employees and stakeholders
- Plan, edit and write content for a variety of internal communications mediums or regular email bulletins. You may also be required to work on the layout of content
- Storyboard or translate ideas to the creative team of designers
- Deliver content for presentations at organisational events
- Draft messages or scripts from senior executives for presentation to employees in written or spoken form
- Ensure internal communications messages are consistent across all mediums and for different departments of the organisation
- Ensure internal communication messages are consistent with external communication messages
- Respond to feedback from staff and adjust communications content accordingly
Experience & Skills Required
- Writing skills: You need excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills as well as the journalistic ability to source stories from employees
- Creative skills: You need the creative ability to devise communication strategies Digital skills: Familiarity with information technology, especially digital and video means of communication, is essential. Understanding the sector you wish to work in (private, public or voluntary) can be crucial.
- Interpersonal skills: You need good interpersonal and relationship-building skills in order to work with communications and HR departments.
- Qualifications: A BA in journalism, communications, public relations or marketing is an advantage, though other degrees are often acceptable
- Relevant experience: Experience in a communications team, especially internal communication, for a large organisation, is most sought after. Experience of writing for a variety of different audiences is a must. General journalistic or marketing experience is beneficial.