Acronis sets the standard for cyber protection and our mission is to empower people by providing them with cutting edge technology that will enable them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their business’ and lives depend on.
We are looking to hire an ambitious and driven Cloud Distributor Success Manager to work with our North America Cloud business. This position is focused on enabling new Cloud Distributors with Acronis sales and marketing tools and programs.
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis’ business, which is why we need an experienced Inside Sales professional that wants to hit the ground running and sell new and exciting technology for Acronis. We are looking for a highly-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced and high-volume, work environment. We need someone who is intelligent, eager to work hard, reliable, and able to communicate effectively with all levels of an organization. The ideal candidate for this position will not only possess the skills and experience required, but will also possess a positive attitude and ability to solve complex problems while working in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment. And just like every position at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
- Make a territory analysis and planning with distributor(s) for dedicated geographies to identify top potential partners
- Align with Acronis Cloud Distributors for joint activities for channel enablement
- Activate and enable new Cloud Distributors with Acronis sales and marketing tools and programs
- Drive successful up-sell and cross-sell initiatives to distributors
- Help distributor with billing and provisioning questions and tasks
- Train distributor employees on existing and new products, available marketing campaigns and promos
- Develop relationship with key decision makers on distributor's side
- Support distributors on a daily basis on business and technology development
- Engage Acronis Pre-sales and Technical support teams
- Leverage Distributor’ pipelines, performance reports and metrics
- Key KPIs: Total Revenue from signed partners, churn rate (% of distributors leaving the program), number of Acronis services sold through the distributor
- 3+ years of sales and marketing experience in the software industry on positions such as Channel sales, Partner Account Manager, Channel development specialist, etc.
- In-depth channel and field sales experience with understanding of cloud market business model
- Ability to articulate product’s different features, and answers any questions customers might have
- Knowledge on Salesforce is preferred
- Strong presentation, communication and planning skills
- Good time management skills
- Have strong closing sales skills
- Self-motivated, upbeat, organized and highly persistent in follow-up
- Punctual, reliable, and strong attention to detail
- Flexible, team player, open to changes in responsibilities and strategies
- Fluent English