As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
Acronis is looking for Business development representative would be the first point of contact with a prospective customer or partner of Acronis. They will perform cold prospecting or work on Acronis generated leads to pre-qualify it as part of lead to order workflow.
- Handle incoming leads from omni channels including chats, phone calls, Emails to qualify the customers using BANT criteria
- Work on leads created through marketing driven activities including webinars, campaigns, events
- Perform cold calling as and when needed to generate relevant leads
- Place outbound calls or send Emails to customers based on leads generated from events
- Perform social media prospecting including linked in and Facebook for pipeline generation
- Demonstrate a customer centric behavior by understanding the requirement of the customer by effective discovery questioning and utilizing all available resources to propose a solution
- Work closely with Inside Sales team to ensure leads are handled as per SLA. As much as possible schedule a war transfer of lead to ISR team by scheduling a three-way meeting between them customer and Inside sales representative
- Provide weekly forecast of leads transferred to BDR & ISR management
- Consistently meet and exceed the performance target set by BDR management on lead conversion and revenue generated
- Ensure integrity of customer and renewal data and track phone calls and emails in Salesforce.com
- Ensure that all customer related activities are recorded in Salesforce, even those which were from tools outside of Salesforce for example Zoom calls
- Ensure that all offline cases created from customers (applicable to BDR Chatters) are handled within 24 hours of creation.
- Technology updates at a very fast pace hence it is shared responsibility of all stakeholders including BDRs to call out any knowledge or skill gaps they identify for themselves. Hence, Business development representatives should reach out to their manager or sales enablement to ask for additional training
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 4 years of work experience in an applicable Industry
- Should have worked in similar profile preferably on cloud or IT infrastructure sales
- Candidate should have good understanding of SAAS based technologies
- Experience working with APAC countries and ability to understand the accent
- Fluent English (both verbal and written, Upper Intermediate as minimum)
- Ability to describe the details of customer’s requirement in all their complexity when needed
- Great communication skills and customer focus, ability to prioritize and switch between a variety of time-sensitive issues