As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
As we grow and expand our new internal Inside Sales team, we are looking to hire an ambitious and driven Sales Development Representative. The Sales Development Representative (SDR) will be the responsible for sales prospecting activities, developing partner leads and relationships, and creating and transferring opportunities. The SDR will be responsible for all steps of the sales qualification process. This is a full-time, salaried position.
We need someone who is eager to grow their career in Inside Sales, and will be hands-on, dependable, and committed. This person will be a vital member of the team so they must be able to prioritize effectively, work efficiently, and execute organizational goals with the utmost urgency and commitment. And just like every other position at Acronis, we look for people who embody all 5 of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions and never gives up.
- Handle incoming leads from omni channels including chats, phone calls, Emails to qualify the customers using BANT criteria
- Work on leads created through marketing driven activities including webinars, campaigns, events
- Place outbound calls or send Emails to customers based on leads generated from events
- Perform social media prospecting including linked in and Facebook for pipeline generation
Demonstrate a customer centric behavior by understanding the requirement of the customer and utilizing all available resources to propose a solution
- Work closely with Inside Sales team to ensure leads are handled as per SLA. As much as possible schedule a war transfer of lead to ISR team by scheduling a three-way meeting between them customer and Inside sales representative
- Provide weekly forecast of leads transferred to BDR & ISR management
- Consistently meet and exceed the performance target set by BDR management on lead conversion and revenue generated
- Ensure integrity of customer and renewal data and track phone calls and emails in Salesforce.com
- Ensure that all customer related activities are recorded in Salesforce, even those which were from tools outside of Salesforce for example Zoom calls
- Ensure that all offline cases created from customers (applicable to BDR Chatters) are handled within 24 hours of creation.
- Technology updates at a very fast pace hence it is shared responsibility of all stakeholders including BDRs to call out any knowledge or skill gaps they identify for themselves. Hence, Business development representatives should reach out to their manager or sales enablement to ask for additional training
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Fluent Korean and English language skill
- Positive attitude
- Team player
- Ability to work in a fast paced changing environment
- Flexible, team player, open to changes in responsibilities and strategies
- Ability to connect with people
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Technologically and Internet savvy
- Ability to learn software / technical concepts quickly
- Organized, self-directed and strong prioritization skills / sense of urgency
- Energetic, motivated, multi-tasking personality
- Innovative, collaborative, problem solver