As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages
We are looking for a Senior Manual Quality Assurance Engineer to join Acronis growing R&D center in Sofia. You will be working on innovative technologies used in the company's newest and most exciting Cloud products.
This position is mainly responsible for manual testing as part of a dedicated development team but also involves collaborating with multiple R&D teams based in other offices. You will be working both on the Server back-end and dedicated clients of a complex file sharing application that's available both in Cloud and On-Premises deployments. The position involves a substantial portion of "hands-on" work and requires an individual able to work independently with minimal supervision.
We are looking for a highly motivated person with a strong desire to learn, dig deep, and who's as excited about technology and quality as we are.
- Collaborate with both R&D and Product teams to find the best technical solution that suits the business needs
- Develop and maintain an array of relevant user scenarios, test-cases, and checklists
- Manually execute functional and non-functional tests, report and maintain defects
- Design, deploy and maintain the internal infrastructure needed for testing
- Analyze real-world customers issues, identify their root cause and offer the best solution
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 5+ years of previous experience as a QA engineer
- Capable of deploying and maintaining our internal test environment - experience with Linux based OSes, Windows Server, Virtualization and CI systems
- Experienced in all forms of functional testing across devices and OSes
- Experienced in non-functional testing related to security, performance, and compliance
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Comfortable with providing confidence that quality requirements have been fulfilled
- Programming and version control experience is preferred but not a strict requirement
- Fluent written and spoken English