Maintenance Team is responsible for operating, developing, improving, development of Cloud and On-Premise Enterprise products.
In Maintenance Team, you will be working on various challenging issues from various fields.
We provide a wide range of interesting fields of work such as Cloud, Windows Kernel, Linux Kernel, Business logic, C++ Web development, Python and Golang, Cloud.
You will be cooperating with your colleagues all around the world: Bulgaria, Singapore, USA.
- Development and post-deploy improvement of cross-platform Cloud and On-Premise Backup solution, used by millions of users
- Investigate Cloud production issues on Development level
- Troubleshoot issues in various enterprise environments
- Perform code reviews
- Debug and integrate code
- Use cutting-edge tools for agile development and for monitoring such as git, JIRA, ElasticSearch, and lots more
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Expertise in building and debugging highly-scalable applications using С++
- Knowledge in any one of the Platforms such as Windows and related development technologies with hands-on experience
- Knowledge of advanced programming concepts (e.g. Multi-Threading, OS internals, Networking, TCP/IP protocol, IPC mechanisms)
- Experience with debugging tools (e.g. Xcode, LLDB, GDB, WinDbg)
- Strong troubleshooting skills (e.g. troubleshooting memory leaks, performance problems, bugfixing etc)
- Basic experience with Python and Golang will be helpful.
- Experience with using API of Microsoft products such Exchange and SQL Server will be helpful