Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
This position is responsible for developing measurable marketing strategy and programs to position Acronis as the leader In Cyber Protection in India and South Asia. Responsible for driving creative, effective and measurable marketing and communication plans to deliver awareness, lead acquisition and partner recruitment/consumption targets that are in-line with Acronis growth strategy and supports organizations in meeting revenue targets. Responsible for strategy, planning, organizing, and ensuring delivery of plans, programs and activities through Cloud Distributors that are in-line with Acronis growth strategy and supports the company to meet the revenue goals.
- Develop quarterly marketing plans, manage budgets, program and campaigns to meet region targets and
support the Acronis sales organization business goals. Incorporate sports teams and executives into
marketing plans and local activities.
- Develop new channel marketing strategies and creative quarterly marketing plans. Evaluate and improve
existing channel marketing strategies with Distributor accounts. Analyze market data, trends, consumer
preferences, and competitor behavior to optimize marketing strategies within distributors.
- Work closely with RMM and sales leadership in the region to create distributor quarterly marketing plans
aligned with region goals.
- Target specific distributor channels to promote products and services, including but not limited to
pay-per-click advertising, social media platforms, emails, website contents, events, webinars, and
- Determine which campaigns to execute with distributors and adapt campaigns accordingly.
- Gather marketing plans results and evaluate the impact of strategies, and report the results.
- Excellent negotiation skills to develop channel-marketing opportunities with distribution providers
through joint marketing plans and co-funding.
- Establish Acronis as the preferred Cyber Protection vendor within distributors and partners.
- Budget Management.
- Jointly with PAMs, manage communication to distributors and be the ‘voice’ of distributors within Acronis.
Provide visibility of partner’s requests, needs and feedback.
- Ensure distributors have the content for communications and activities. Ensure proper content on
distributor website and marketplace (if available)
- Monitor, analyze and communicate results on a weekly, monthly & quarterly basis
- Distributors management responsibilities might extend outside India/ South Asia region
- Must have at least 3-5 years of relevant working experience. Preferred in the B2B marketing area and in
developing marketing strategies.
- Must have excellent English written and oral communication skills.
- Must be a confident communicator and presenter.
- Self-motivated with a positive and professional approach to management.
- Relevant higher education degree (e.g. Business Administration) or long-term experience in marketing.
- Exceptional organizational abilities, proactive, reliable, detail oriented, strong multi-tasking and
prioritization abilities in a high frequency environment.