Acronis sets the standard for cyber protection and our mission is to empower people by providing them with cutting edge technology that will enable them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their business’ and lives depend on.
We are looking for a Marketing Automation Specialist to join our global Marketing Operations team. The Marketing Automation Specialist will be responsible for the creation, execution, and optimization of automated marketing programs to develop qualified sales leads and create brand awareness. In this role, the successful candidate will support field and product marketing, working with regional marketing managers to gather requirements and understand campaign strategy to effectively design, develop, test and deploy automated campaigns. The Specialist will also be responsible for handling Marketo administrative tasks such as monitoring email deliverability and data governance.
- Work with campaign managers and regional marketing managers to gather requirements and translate business needs into the technical execution of campaigns through our automation platform (Marketo).
- Hands-on development and execution of marketing campaigns including campaign flow builds, emails, landing pages, forms creation as well as testing and reporting with Marketo.
- Work alongside of Salesforce.com team to ensure marketing and sales data are sync’ed between systems and field mappings are setup properly meet ongoing and new requirements.
- Create, implement and maintain dashboard of key success metrics.
- Monitor, analyze and report on campaign performance to maximize ROI and sales.
- Manage projects to deliver the expected results on time and on budget
- 2+ years’ of experience working with a Marketo and similar marketing automation platforms, as well as CRM platforms such as Salesforce.
- 3+ years’ experience with Marketo administrative functions. Marketo Certification is a strong plus.
- Advanced knowledge of marketing technologies and industry best practices.
- Functional understanding of the campaign management process, attribution and measurement, and
marketing funnel management.
- Proven experience with interactive marketing techniques including inbound/outbound marketing,
demand generation, SEO, SEM, PPC, Analytics, etc.
- Solid understanding of workflow processes and systems within a marketing/sales cycle.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple priorities, projects, resources.
- The ideal candidate for Acronis will have exceptional resource management and prioritization skills. They must be able to collaborate and communicate effectively with others. We need someone who is hands-on, dependable, and committed. Someone who is results oriented and can execute organizational goals with the utmost urgency and commitment. Like every other position at
Acronis, we look for people who embody all 5 of our company values: responsive, alert, detail oriented, makes decisions and never gives up.
- Experience within the technology industry preferred but not mandatory.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required. Degree in Marketing, Business, or IT is
preferred, and MBA degree is a strong plus.