Acronis has pioneered the new IT discipline of Cyber Protection, which combines data protection and cybersecurity into a unique and integrated approach. The Acronis Cyber Protect solution is a ground-breaking approach with innovative technology that is revolutionizing the industry as we know it. Acronis is entering an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion, and has recently received a $250 million dollar investment from CVC Capital Partners, bringing our total valuation to more than $2.5 billion. So we are looking for more talented and hard-working individuals who are ready for a new challenge and will join us on our mission to protect the digital world!
We’re looking for a passionate Product Marketing Manager who knows how to define, validate, and communicate product messaging. An ideal candidate will have an understanding of data protection and security (backup, disaster recovery, cloud storage, anti-virus, …) , SaaS markets, know how to market to and through a channel, thrive in a complex ecosystem, collecting, sharing, and synthesizing input from many directions, and enabling Acronis to continuously communicate customer value.
We’re looking for the next member of our “A-Team.” Are you a highly-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced and high-volume work environment? Do you possess a positive can-do, never-give-up attitude? Do you play nice with others on a team? Are you ready to make an impact?
- Develop differentiated messaging, positioning, and value propositions for partner- and consumer-facing cyber protection products/solutions.
- Lead product launches, set competitive positioning, manage marketing support for the Acronis Cyber Protect and Acronis Cyber Cloud product lines.
- Communicate your product's value proposition, including how they compare to competitive offerings, to Sales and Channel, and develop the sales tools that support the selling process.
- Drive core product marketing deliverables, including positioning, core messaging, naming, sales tools and collateral, case studies, and sales and partner enablement, enabling sales teams to win deals.
- Create thought leadership content pieces by researching relevant topics for particular personas, topics from the cybersecurity and data protection world.
- Strive to continuously deliver industry, market and product insights and vision to support product roadmap/positioning, campaign development and other relevant areas, and company growth.
- Successful track record of cross-group collaboration across Sales, Web, Product Management, Digital Marketing and Audience Marketing to build alignment and execute complex projects
- Comfort with high levels of ambiguity and proven ability to have impact & influence
- Strong problem solving and executive presentation skills.
- 7+ years of product marketing experience related to data protection or cybersecurity
- Experience in marketing to MSPs and SMB and large businesses through cloud channel partner ecosystems (managed services)
- Proven ability to drive product marketing including, developing product messaging and different content types for different audiences and channels
- Ability to dive deep in technology and to convey complex ideas simply and clearly in written and verbal formats
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.