Acronis has pioneered the new IT discipline of Cyber Protection, which combines data protection and cybersecurity into a unique and integrated approach. The Acronis Cyber Protect solution is a ground-breaking approach with innovative technology that is revolutionizing the industry as we know it. Acronis is entering an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion, and has recently received a $250 million dollar investment from CVC Capital Partners, bringing our total valuation to more than $2.5 billion. So we are looking for more talented and hard-working individuals who are ready for a new challenge and will join us on our mission to protect the digital world!
Acronis has just opened a new office in Herzliya, Israel and has plans to invest around $80 million into the new location during the next five years. The new Israeli R&D center will be at the forefront of cyber protection research and development, becoming one of the key sites in our international network of research centers, alongside our Swiss, Singaporean, Bulgarian, and North American locations (https://www.acronis.com/en-us/blog/tags/cpoc). We are looking for an experienced and driven MDR Security Analyst to join our R&D team. The MDR Security Analyst will be responsible for monitoring customers’ security dashboards.
We’re looking for the next member of our “A-Team.” Are you a highly-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced and high-volume work environment? Do you possess a positive can-do, never-give-up attitude? Do you play nice with others on a team? Are you ready to make an impact?
- Monitor customers’ security dashboards
- Perform root-cause analysis for both true and false detections
- Respond to security-related field incidents in a timely manner
- Preliminary analysis of trending threats
- Write customer-facing reports
- Training customers and partners
- Work closely with the Acronis Security Research and the customers’ security teams
- Either relevant experience from the army (cybersecurity), or a B. Sc. Computer Science/Engineering graduate
- Experience with system and monitoring tools
- Familiarity with modern security solutions
- Familiarity with offensive techniques
- Works independently and as a team player to solve customer issues
- Ability to document technical details clearly
- Passionate about information security
- Fast learner
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Fluent in English (written and verbal)
- Good attention to details