As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
We are looking for a Product Manager with a strong passion for technology and innovation who can guide products from start to launch specifically in the Cybersecurity space. We are looking for candidate with an entrepreneurial mindset who is experienced in customer research, business strategy and productizing new ideas. Communication and collaboration both externally and internally, and the ability to translate customer pain points into cutting edge technology, will be key to success in this role. We need someone who can understand the needs of multiple key customer personas and execute on projects of major strategic importance to the company.
You will help to drive the strategy, vision, roadmap, functional definition, and design of the cyber protection of web hosting workloads (web hosting server, control panels, SQL servers, etc.) working alongside talented and dedicated engineering teams evolving in an agile-driven environment.
- Participates in early-stage discussions of business ideas, provide a helping hand and technical expertise but also reasonably critique the ideas coming from Product Managers and Business staff
- Accepts new functionality ideas coming from Product Management into work by R&D according to a defined set of criteria
- Decomposes new functionality ideas in form of product requirements into a set of technical requirements and drive it to the moment of successful production use by happy customers
- Identifies cross dependencies, integration points, and risks, bridge various roles (developers, QAs, designers, technical writers, etc.) and teams together towards the common goal of high quality and timely release of new product functionality
- Keeps the balance between new product functionality and the technical/architectural improvements according to the agreed quotas
- Accepts the implemented functionality and demonstrate it to requestors
- 4+ years of Product Management experience in the technology sector
- Proven track record of translating customer pains into product features and delivering delightful customer experiences that drive results is a must
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, and analytical skills coupled with overall good communication and presentation skills.
- Highly collaborative and comfortable executing in a cross-functional, matrix environment
- Comfortable working in a hands-on, collaborative and flexible environment, with the ability to manage multiple product projects simultaneously while driving towards aggressive goals
- Experience in market analysis
- Experience in collecting and documenting requirements, product specifications
- Experience in working with project management and requirements preparation tools (e.g. Jira, Confluence)
- Experiences with web hosting is a plus
- Fluent English
- Attractive remuneration
- Public Transport Support
- Multisport card
- Additional Health & Dental insurance
- Free fresh fruits in the office
- Free drinks (Coffee/Tea/Water)
- Free parking slot
- Tickets for conferences and seminars
- Challenging atmosphere and interesting projects
- Future career development in a multinational company
- Offsite events and parties