As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
We are looking for a Frontend developer to join our team in growing R&D center in Bulgaria.
- Designing and developing scalable, robust, testable, efficient, and easily maintainable code
- Translating software requirements into stable, working, high performance software
- Playing a key role in architectural and design decisions, building toward an efficient micro services distributed architecture
- Development of new features and support current ones
- Writing Unit-tests for developed code
- Code documentation
- Follow unified code style guide and team processes
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ years of development experience
- Knowledge of Vue.js framework and Vue.js ecosystem like Vuex and Vue
- CLI tools
- Knowledge of modern front-end development methodologies and their pros/cons
- Knowledge of Scrum basics
- Git flow basics
- Good communication skills
- Upper-intermediate English
- Attractive remuneration
- Sport card
- Meal vouchers
- Supplemental Health insurance
- Tickets for conferences and seminars
- Challenging atmosphere and interesting projects
- Future career development in a multinational company