As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
We are looking for skilled and motivated Go/C++ Software Developer who, along with our excellent and modern software development team, will be responsible for working on the Acronis Cyber Files product.
This is an individual contributor position that will be responsible for the development of a file syncing application for Windows and Mac based on the client-server model. The bulk of the development work is in Go with some C++.
- Designing and developing scalable, robust, testable, efficient, and easily maintainable code in Go and C++
- Develop high-quality file-sync related features for our Windows and Mac applications
- Implementing designs, unit tests, debugging and integrating code, performing code reviews.
- Use modern agile development tools for version control and collaboration - Git, Atlassian stack etc.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 3 years of experience writing well-designed, high-quality production code in Go or C++
- Demonstrable expertise in developing, debugging and testing applications using Go or С++
- Knowledge of software engineering principals: standard algorithms, data structures, multithreading
- Knowledge of CI/CD systems
- Fluent English
- Attractive remuneration
- Public Transport Support
- Multisport card
- Additional Health & Dental insurance
- Free fresh fruits in the office
- Free drinks (Coffee/Tea/Water)
- Free parking slot
- Tickets for conferences and seminars
- Challenging atmosphere and interesting projects
- Future career development in a multinational company
- Offsite events and parties