As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
Senior Business Intelligence Analyst/BI Team Lead Deputy will contribute in the development of data strategies, data systems and drive strategic growth of our data environments. This key role is responsible for interacting with business stakeholders to understand business strategy, scenarios, processes, issues and needs to create relevant solutions that lead to expected business outcomes.
The role is also aimed to support BI Team Lead in frames of roadmap and capacity planning, prioritization and business processes optimization.
- Day-to-day interaction with business stakeholders, analysts, developers and DBAs to define proper requirements and propose solutions that fit business needs
- Functional and technical design of BI solutions including user interfaces, data architecture and processing
- Establish succinct, well-defined, traceable business metrics and reporting that are used to measure/manage the business and drive performance
- Communicate effectively across departments covering business intelligence and analytics topics, provide user trainings, presentations and perform documentation tasks
- Junior team members guidance
- BI Roadmap support - building the roadmap for Business Intelligence and visualization to support the customers
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 6+ years of working experience in related roles
- Proven business acumen and problem solving ability to merge technical and business requirements into solutions that can be consumed by various departments and management
- Strong technical skills in the areas of database design, SQL (T-SQL), OLAP, SSIS, SSRS, Analysis Services (SSAS) – Multidimensional/Tabular and Power BI
- Knowledge of business metrics and experience working with complex and varied data sources data sets
- Experience working in a team-oriented environment as well as strong project management & communication skills.
- Experience in database technology, architectures, ETL, data warehouses, OLAP cubes development, data modeling patterns and analytical processes (governance, measurement, etc.)
- Good knowledge of CRM and ERP systems
- At least Upper-Intermediate level of English
Would be a plus:
- Qlik products experience
- .Net development
- Python knowledge
- Source control systems (git, subversion, etc.)
- Knowledge of Google analytics and Marketing automation platforms
- Attractive remuneration
- Public Transport Support
- Multisport card
- Additional Health & Dental insurance
- Annual paid leave of 25 working days
- Free fresh fruits in the office
- Free drinks (Coffee/Tea/Water)
- Free parking slot
- Tickets for conferences and seminars
- Challenging atmosphere and interesting projects
- Future career development in a multinational company
- Offsite events and parties